On World Social Work Day 2022 (celebrated on the third Tuesday of March), we highlight the social work & health care professions to engage all community networks they work within to make contributions to the values and principles which enable all people to have their dignity respected through shared futures. We celebrate and promote the contributions of our profession (psychology) and Empsy® members to individuals, families, communities, wider society and the planet.
Empsy® Limited has been presented by the GHP News with the Social Care Award 2022 as:
the Best Mental Health Coaching Consultancy – East of England
The merit led selection process narrows down nominees in order to seek out and celebrate the companies that stand out from the crowd as a leading social care business. We present our vision and action plan to co-create new global values, policies and practices that develop trust, security and confidence for all people and the sustainability of the planet.
This truly represents all of our hard work and dedication paying off.
Who are we?
The Network as a whole is a social enterprise that is non-profit making. All profits made are used to ensure that the organization is sustainable and achieve its socio-environmental objects for the benefits of its community and the wider society. Please donate via paypal.me/2empsy:
The first World Social Work Day was in 2007 with the theme ‘Social Work – Making a World of Difference’. The 2022 theme: ´Co-building a New Eco-Social World: Leaving No One Behind´ coincides with the theme of the people´s summit (29 June – 2 July.)
Donate via paypal.me/2empsy to support our psycho-social environmental research and community action. Any donations (tips) go toward the Empsy® Network (Empowerment Psychology) sustainability fund. Thank you!
What do we do?
We work alongside with you, share part of your hopes and dreams. Together, we develop skills and knowledge that would help us to transform our shared dream into reality. We provide you with the know how to make it happen. In other words, we provide total coaching psychology support for our members and customers to help improve their business turnover and enrich their lives and communities. The services are wide-ranging; they include coaching, mentoring, supervision, training and business development.
How do we do it?
We do this by providing you with:
- An initial assessment to help you to clarify your visions, understand your personal signature strengths and business opportunities that the world could offer you
- Opportunities to gain new business via wider social and business network
- Opportunities to acquire the world-class knowledge and techniques in coaching psychology that can readily be applied to your own personal and business situation
- Opportunities to train and become an accredited coach with practising license to integrate coaching as part of your business and professional development
- Continuous professional development opportunities via high quality 1 to 1, e-coaching and group training.