Who are we?
We are the Empsy® people, a network of diverse business & community consultants & professionals around the globe, using coaching psychology to empower each other as members, our customers and community to achieve our highest aspirations.
We value diversity in people, respect cultures and believe in equal opportunities for all. We embrace this value in everything that we do, with compassion and commitment to our socio-environmental responsibility.
For more than 18 years, we have helped people to make positive & significant differences (P+SD) locally and globally, by leveraging impact on a larger scale.
The Network as a whole is a social enterprise that is non-profit making. All profits made are used to ensure that the organization is sustainable and achieve its socio-environmental objects for the benefits of its community and the wider society. Please donate via paypal.me/2empsy:
Donate via paypal.me/2empsy to support our psycho-social environmental research and community action. Any donations (tips) go toward the Empsy® Network (Empowerment Psychology) sustainability fund. Thank you!
What do we do?
We work alongside with you, share part of your hopes and dreams. Together, we develop skills and knowledge that would help us to transform our shared dream into reality. We provide you with the know how to make it happen. In other words, we provide total coaching psychology support for our members and customers to help improve their business turnover and enrich their lives and communities. The services are wide-ranging; they include coaching, mentoring, supervision, training and business development.
How do we do it?
We do this by providing you with:
- An initial assessment to help you to clarify your visions, understand your personal signature strengths and business opportunities that the world could offer you
- Opportunities to gain new business via wider social and business network
- Opportunities to acquire the world-class knowledge and techniques in coaching psychology that can readily be applied to your own personal and business situation
- Opportunities to train and become an accredited coach with practising license to integrate coaching as part of your business and professional development
- Continuous professional development opportunities via high quality 1 to 1, e-coaching and group training.