Research and Development (R&D)
As part of our commitment to support continuing vigorous research & development to ensure that we are at the forefront of the discipline and our products and services are evidenced-based, together we launched The Research Hub on 13 December 2021 to provide a forum to facilitate:
- Knowledge exchange of psychology research.
2. The development of members’ personal, social, professional, and scientific interests in relation to psychology research.
3. development of applied (practice-based) research in psychology.
4. Contributions to knowledge, theory and practice that psychologists make.
5. The discussion of the short- and long-term needs of psychology research.
6. The development of psychology research strategy and communications to the Executive Committee of the relevant Member Network (e.g., the funders).
7. liaison with other research networks and groups.
8. Networking of researchers and oversight of research projects that are being funded.
9. The sustainability of a research strategy for the Hub and ensure that it is up-to-date in the field.
The Hub is non-profit making. All profits made are used to ensure that the organization is sustainable and achieve its research objects for the benefits of its community and the wider society. Please donate via paypal.me/2empsy:
Our research & development, foundations, inform and lead our services and practices. Photo by ThisIsEngineering from Pexels
Donate via paypal.me/2empsy to support our psycho-social environmental research and community action. Any donations (tips) go toward the Empsy® R&D sustainability fund. Thank you!
What do we do?
We work alongside with you, share part of your hopes and dreams. Together, we develop skills and knowledge that would help us to transform our shared dream into reality. We provide you with the know how to make it happen. In other words, we provide total coaching psychology support for our members and customers to help improve their business turnover and enrich their lives and communities. The services are wide-ranging; they include coaching, mentoring, supervision, training and business development.
How do we do it?
We do this by providing you with:
- An initial assessment to help you to clarify your visions, understand your personal signature strengths and business opportunities that the world could offer you
- Opportunities to gain new business via wider social and business network
- Opportunities to acquire the world-class knowledge and techniques in coaching psychology that can readily be applied to your own personal and business situation
- Opportunities to train and become an accredited coach with practising license to integrate coaching as part of your business and professional development
- Continuous professional development opportunities via high quality 1 to 1, e-coaching and group training.